How do I stop my Xbox from charging my credit card?
How to turn off Xbox Auto-renewal
- Sign in to your Microsoft account via this link.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Navigate to the Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass ultimate subsection of the page.
- Click Manage.
- Choose to Turn off auto-renew.
- Select Confirm cancellation.
Where is payment and billing on Xbox?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
- Select Add a payment option.
- Choose a payment option, and then follow the instructions.
How do I check my Xbox bill?
Check your Xbox purchase history
- To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
- Select Order history to view your purchases.
How do I cancel my subscription on Xbox one?
How to cancel Xbox Live
- On your Xbox One console select Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button.
- Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.
How do I manage my Xbox subscriptions?
View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox One
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to manage.
Can I cancel my Xbox Live Gold membership and get a refund?
Go to the Services & subscriptions page for your account. Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel. Under Payment settings, select Cancel. If you qualify for a refund, you’ll be prompted to choose between don’t charge my subscription again or end now and get a refund.
Why can’t I cancel my Xbox subscription?
Common issues when canceling your Xbox Live subscription If you cannot cancel your subscription, it is likely that your account is suspended. To cancel the service, you will need to pay the balance first.
What happens if you cancel Xbox Gold?
When you cancel your subscription, you lose access to Games With Gold. You regain access to these games if you subscribe again in the future, but they are unavailable as long as your Xbox Live Gold account remains canceled.
Can you get a refund on Xbox?
If you paid with your account balance and don’t see your purchase, you can submit a refund request. You can cancel your Xbox subscription at https://account.microsoft.com. If you qualify for a refund, you’ll be given the option to get one automatically when you cancel, and you won’t need to submit a refund request.
Can you Xbox party chat on phone?
With the Xbox app setup or join an Xbox party. Get together and chat with friends as you move from game to game, right from your phone or tablet. Chat with friends on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCs. Your gaming friends are just a tap away with the Xbox app while at home or on-the-go.
How do I talk to Microsoft Agent?
Call Microsoft Customer Service direct – 1– hours 5 AM til 9 PM PST time (USA).
What is Microsoft’s phone number?
1 (800) 642-7676
Does Microsoft have a live chat?
Why my Microsoft account is locked?
Your Microsoft account can become locked if there’s a security issue or you enter an incorrect password too many times. Microsoft will send a unique security code to the number. Once you’ve got the code, enter it into the form on the webpage to unlock your account.
How do I verify my Outlook account without a phone number?
Create Outlook Account Without Phone Number
- Method #1: Restart Router and Clear Browser Cache. The reason for Phone verification, instead of the usual Captcha test might be due to your IP being present in the list of suspicious IP Addresses on Microsoft servers.
- Method #2: Use Outlook App.
- Method #3: Try Again Later.
- Method #4: Contact Microsoft Support.
Can I set up an email account without a phone number?
Gmail – Google will let you create an account, and skip the part about entering a phone number, although you must provide birthday and gender. Note – By default, every message is password secured, and a password must be known to both the user and sender.
Why is Outlook asking for my phone number?
This prompt occurs even if a valid phone number is set for the account in the Microsoft Account security settings. After putting in a valid phone number there is an error and the phone prompt is not confirmed.
Does Outlook need a phone number?
But email itself does not require a phone number, or even a real name. Such as Gmail, Outlook, Instagram, Mail.com…etc.. With it, you can create as many outlook accounts as you wish for without using your phone number.
How can I talk to someone at hotmail?
How to Call a Live Person in Hotmail Customer Service
- Go to the Microsoft customer support page.
- Click on “Get Started” button.
- Enter the problem you want to chat about.
- Enter “Talk to an Agent”.
- Select “Outlook.com/Hotmail” or a product you want to chat about.
- Select an issue you are calling about.
Why do I have to verify my Outlook account?
If you’re prompted to verify your account when you try to send an email message from Outlook.com, it is because we are trying to protect your account. Outlook.com will occasionally prompt you to verify your account, just to make sure you’re still you and your account hasn’t been compromised by spammers.